SINVEX® SR NAT is a thermoplastic polymer expressly developed to manufacture special bowls suitable for calandering/rolling and embossing coiled materials, namely textile fabrics, synthetic fabrics, special coated fabrics, special papers, double or multi layers calandered films and imitation leathers.
The bowls made of SINTEX® SR NAT material, can then successfully replace the most known calandering rolls made of paper-wool, cotton and jute.
Compared to these most known and old materials, SINVEX® SR NAT shows
– higher hardness
– better elasticity
– higher resistance to the embossing effects of selvedges and sewing seams
– much better smoothing effect
All these properties, extremely positive for the product’s quality, have a further result in a much longer life time of the SINVEX SR NAT tubes compared with the traditioanl materials.
Furthermore, since of the SINVEX SR NAT tubes are fitted onto the metallic core with free-play, the replacement operations are simple and quick.
In fact, the spare part is only the tube and not the entire cylinder with the metallic core.
SIRTRES can simply provide a machined SINVEX SR NAT tube but also the complete modification of an old calander including then the supply of the metallic core.
We believe it is very useful to know that we can, when the quality and the remaining thickness of the old lining are still sifficient, to modify the old paper-wool cylinder to make it suitable to support the new SINVEX SR NAT tube.
By Means of a simple machining, it is possible to save money and to make a quick modification.
– The SINVEX® SR NAT bowls finished to customs sizes are accurately machined from raw tubes especially produced by means of extrusion or centricasting process.
– It is then possible, according to the customers needs to produce raw tubes with the same outside Ø but with different inside Ø.
– Following our experience we suggest anyway to cansider a wall thickness of about 50 mm.
– Of course we can supply the tubes in SINVEX® SR NAT with parallel or crown shape.
Outside ∅ mm.
Inside ∅ mm.